Sunday, August 24, 2008

text messages saved in my phone vol. 1

Is a billion 100 or 1000 million?

I was taught Ohioans are caged animals who escape down I-75 every three day weekend.

Watching Olympics. With all these old athletes think I should do more working out and less watching.

I really wish you were here to help me understand what I am seeing.

No one in the family knows. Not kidding.

John Edwards is done.

Stuck in Land o the Cleves Airport.

On the radio: I fear a new Cher song has been recorded.

I just saw an old lady with a clear cane handle filled with plastic flowers.

We're going to pass on bowling. Hope you're all strikes with your lucky new ball.

Roller Derby is a lifestyle choice.

One team is in camouflage. I can't see them but they must be good. Leading 158-10.

I always think there's another side of the story. Really hard sell to make this one compelling.

My great Aunt Zeph tells me to wear a man's hat when I drive so truckers won't bother me.

El Vez 4eva!

(credit for the idea goes to queserasera.org)

No comments: