Friday, September 5, 2008

text messages saved in my phone (vol. 2)

A semi plowed through the fence into the pasture this a.m. Big pain!

12 hours driving six animals. In Shreveport. A dump. Spilled vodka. woooohoooo.

Remember to pace yourself and hydrate.

Enjoying life as a matriarch?

No he is OK. Just cramping up.

I'm backing away from doomsday scenario for now.

I'm watching my daughter clomp around and it dawns on me she has worn heels more than you have.

I don't think so. Definitely more people know Britney and such.

Car is fine. I got it out of the lot already.

Call me if you want to come shower here. Glad you're safe.

I now call the guys my vanilla and chocolate cabana boys.

Well, bless your hearts.

Good choice. Much better than crossing the AL-MS line just now.

Watching 'Out of Africa' tonight. Thinking of you and your man Robert.

No comments: